We very much hope that you will have no cause to cancel your booking. However we do acknowledge that due to un-foreseen circumstances, this can sometimes happen.
- If you cancel your booking between the time of your confirmed reservation and 42 days before the rental period, we will retain the booking deposit.
- Cancellations between 42 and 14 days of start of the rental period, 50% of the balance of the payable hire charge is due.
- If your booking is cancelled less than 14 days before the rental period starts, 100% of the total hire charge is forfeited.
Obviously, we’d prefer not to keep your rental money, so we will do our very best to re-hire the van to another customer. If we are able to re-book the van for the same period, we will refund any cancellation fees, based on the following:
- If we re-hire the vehicle for the same period, for the same, or higher amount, any hire fees retained (less deposit) will be returned to you.
- If we re-hire the vehicle for the same period, for a lower fee, we will return the equivalent amount (less deposit) to you.
If you change your booking date, you may re-use your booking deposit for a period of 1 year from receipt. After 12 months, your booking deposit will be forfeited.
To mitigate against unforeseen circumstances and cancellation, we strongly recommend you take out separate holiday insurance cover. This is available from many providers, often at very low cost.